[RMCProfile-users] PGPLOT problem

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Sep 4 08:40:55 BST 2015

Hi Enyuan,

I suspect that the X-server isn't actually running. Please make sure you've started Xming (you'll be able to see an "X" icon in the bottom right of your task bar) before you click on the RMCProfile_setup.bat icon.

If you've already started RMCProfile then type "graphics_server.bat" (without the quotes) in the command prompt and hopefully this will get it up and running.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,
Helen