[RMCProfile-users] Using synchrotron X-ray G(r) and F(Q) for RMCprofile

Bo Jiang youqin5912 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:30:11 BST 2015

Hi everyone,
         I'm very new to RMCProfile. I have some G(r) and F(Q) data output
from PDFgui and collected by synchrotron X-ray. I am trying to do RMCProfile
refinement following the Exercise 6 in rmcprofile tutorial. The tutorial
says that there must be form factor information file .xray for step 5, but I
have no GSAS installed in my computer. Must Is there the .xray file for
X-ray F(q) into the correct format for RMCProfile?
any advices on how to solve this problem would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,

Bo

Postdoc
K-II 227
NTNU, Department of Materials Science and Engineering Cell phone: (+47) 94
24 98 88