[RMCProfile-users] (no subject)

Giorgia Confalonieri giorgia.confalonieri at unimi.it
Mon Sep 7 09:23:34 BST 2015

Hieverybody

I’d like toask you some information:

1) 1)   Is it possible to use different max qQ Qmax for diffraction data andg(r), maybe specifying in .dat file?

2) 2)   I have the same atom distributed indifferent crystallographic sites, it is possible to move just a part of these? Letme explain: I have some Atoms A “linked” to Atoms B and some Atoms A “linked”to Atoms C, I’d like to use different constraints for the two group A. How can Ido?

Thank you
Giorgia

Per destinare il 5x1000 all'Universita' degli Studi di Milano: indicare nella dichiarazione dei redditi il codice fiscale 80012650158.

http://www.unimi.it/13084.htm?utm_source=firmaMail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=linkFirmaEmail&utm_campaign=5xmille