[RMCProfile-users] Coordination Constraints question

King, Graham Missell gking at lanl.gov
Mon Sep 14 20:44:47 BST 2015

Helen,

Thank you for providing the keywords.  I was just looking back at an email string I had with Matt and Martin in 2011 and I realized there is another question I should have asked in my initial email.  They said that the coordination constraints won't work with atom swapping.  As that is what I intend to use them for can I ask if they will now work along with swapping?

I also seem to be having an issue downloading the newest version of RMCProfile.  When I try to retrieve my password it says it does not recognize my email as a username, but when I try to register it won't let me because it says my email is already registered.  Also, I can't take a look at the 6.5.2 manual without downloading the new package because the link in the manuals tab is still for version 6.5.0.

-Graham