[RMCProfile-users] Help with downloading RMCProfile

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Fri Aug 4 12:02:39 BST 2017

Dear all,

Several people have reported problems downloading the software. I have added a visual guide to the website which should help. It's at http://www.rmcprofile.org/imagesFhj/b/bd/Download_help.jpg if you'd like to have a look.

If you are clicking on the download link and not seeing a popup box asking you for a username and password then your browser is likely storing incorrect credentials and you will need to clear the cache in order to be prompted to enter the correct details.

Also, as a reminder, you need to enter your email address and your mailing list password when prompted, do not try to log in to the Wiki page itself.

I hope this helps! Please get in touch if you encounter further problems.

Best wishes,
Helen