[RMCProfile-users] Help with data2config

Mudasir Ahmad Yatoo muda.amu at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 10:23:25 GMT 2017

Dear Martin and Yuanpeng,

Thank you.

I have tried 4 x 4 x 4 and 10 x 10 10 already. It isn't working! In fact
what the manual says is that once data2config is run, the program should
write '1' and end but when I am running it for even the tutorial example of
SF6, it isn't writing '1' but it does produce the required files. However,
when I do the same with my material, CeNbO4.25, neither is program writing
'1'  nor is it producing all files. It however produces .inst and .rmc6f
files. I even tried to download the program anew, but it isn't behaving
properly.

Regards,
Mudasir