[RMCProfile-users] Help with data2config

helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk helen.playford at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Mar 14 10:32:26 GMT 2017

Dear Mudasir,

The bit in the tutorial about the "1" hasn't been true for a while, so don't worry about that (note to self: update that bit of the tutorial).

Could you please follow this procedure and let us know what happens:
1. In GSAS/EXPGUI, run "pubtable" (under Import/Export > pubtable)
2. Delete the .LST file from your working folder
3. In GSAS/EXPGUI, run "hstdmp" (under Results > hstdmp)
4. Run data2config

If that doesn't help, can you please write here the command(s) you are giving data2config (you can use the "mark" feature in the command prompt to copy the text), and we can help figure out what's going on?

Best wishes,
Helen