[RMCProfile-users] Help with data2config

Mudasir Ahmad Yatoo muda.amu at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 07:17:37 GMT 2017

Dear Martin and Helen,

Thank you for your valuable comments.

Here is the command;
*data2config -noannotate -rmc6f -order [CE NB O] -supercell [4 4 4]
CENBO425_243.TBL*
After going through the procedure Helen mentioned, I am able to produce all
four types of cells but the brag profile and gsas background files produced
are differently numbered. I further produced .cif file by data2config, but
the cell parameters are way off from the actual ones. I have attached all
the files produced here and also the .cif files. Please have a look.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Mudasir