[RMCProfile-users] error when using gasp

Enyuan Hu bearcharge at gmail.com
Thu May 18 15:31:41 BST 2017

Dear Matt,

Many thanks for the quick reply and the solution. The problem was solved by
using the files you provided. I did a little comparison between the files I
previously used and those you provided. I found the difference is in the
rmc6f file. In the file I used, it's like:

     1   Sr [1]    0.081829    0.998178    0.062795    11   0   0   0

In the file you provided, it's like:

     1   Sr    0.081588    0.998857    0.062879    17   0   0   0

So I don't know if it is the '[1]' part that is causing the problem.
Anyway, many thanks for your help.

best,
Enyuan