[RMCProfile-users] 1. about the loops. 2. Maximums and minimums of the distance window constraints

Bo Jiang bo.jiang at ntnu.no
Mon May 22 08:47:36 BST 2017

Hi everyone,
        I am working with PDF data collected from X-ray synchrotron source from ESRF, and I have got the final RMC model. I have two questions

1.      Why the author said that 'the modelling was performed 120 times to improve statistics' in Adv. Funct. Mater. 2013, 23, 185-190. So I should do more than hundreds of times to get the average structure?

2.      How to decide the Maximums and minimums of the distance window constraints? Can I  just plus or minus 0.5A or 0.6A base on the average structure atoms distance?

Thank you very much!

Bo Jiang
Postdoc
NTNU, Department of Materials Science and Engineering Cell phone: (+47) 94 24 98 88