[RMCProfile-users] NEW RMCProfile 6.7 released!

Igram, Dale di994313 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 11 01:29:38 BST 2017

Dear rmcprofile developers,

Thank you for informing us about the new 6.7 version.  It looks like it has some very useful features and

capabilities.  I look forward to using it.

However, I am still learning RMCProfile in general, and have a basic question to ask. Is there a way to control

the number of RMC accepted steps in RMCProfile?

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

Dale Igram