[RMCProfile-users] NEW RMCProfile 6.7 released!

wojciech.slawinski at stfc.ac.uk wojciech.slawinski at stfc.ac.uk
Mon Sep 11 10:29:18 BST 2017

Dear Dale,
The Reversed Monte Carlo algorithm is the following:
1. A move which improves the overall agreement factor is always accepted and there is no need/way to control it.
2. Once a move is worsening the overall agreement factor it can also be accepted but it depends on the probability defined as exp(-deltaE/kT) where deltaE is the difference in the agreement factor. This can be changed by changing WEIGHT factor for each dataset in RMCProfile refinement.
Good luck,
Wojciech Slawinski
RMCProfile developer
ISIS neutron and muon source