[RMCProfile-users] About using RMCprofile to fit X-PDF

liuhui liuhuichina at foxmail.com
Sat Jan 20 06:57:04 GMT 2018

Dear all,Hello everyone, I am using RMCProfile to simulate my X-ray total scattering data, but I have questions. According to the user manual, I have prepared all the required files, but I can not run the RMCprofile.The problem show in below. Can you help me look for it. The required files are listed in the attachement. PS: The ex_6 for GaPO4 can run well in my PC.
Thank you very much! Best,
Hui
 Hui Liu

 Department of Physical Chemistry
University of Science and Technology Beijing
Beijing 100083, China