[RMCProfile-users] About using RMCprofile to fit X-PDF

Bo Jiang bo.jiang at ntnu.no
Tue Jan 23 13:02:24 GMT 2018

I do not known how to solve your problem, sometime it comes from wrong .rmc6f file. Do U have the .dat file or other picture to show more details about your problem?

Yours sincerely,
Bo Jiang
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, NTNU, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Alfred Getz vei 2, NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway

Phone: +47-94249888