[RMCProfile-users] G(r) from X-ray diffraction data

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Fri May 18 15:20:10 BST 2018

Hi All,

Here is the link to the current beta version of RMCProfile, with which the X-ray real space data is processed internally:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmcprofile/files/Version_6.7.3_Beta/

You are all welcome to test the program and report any problems you come across so we can do more work to improve it.

I have updated the documentation accordingly so if you search for 'XRAY_RECIPROCAL_SPACE_DATA' keyword, you should find what you may need to run the X-ray data.

Also in the SourceForge page, you could find links to all the previous versions of RMCProfile. The version information for either the main 'rmcprofile' program (printed at the very top of the output) or the tools (usually, by following the tool program with a '-version' flag) coming together with the package will/could be printed out per request. We hope this may help with respect to that when you come across with problems running the program, you can report the problem together with the version number specifically so we can better help solving the problem accordingly.

Cheers,
Yuanpeng

--

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang