[RMCProfile-users] The first 30 Years of RMC Modeling -- RMC-7

Tucker, Matthew G. tuckermg at ornl.gov
Wed May 30 14:18:19 BST 2018

Dear Laszlo,

That is great, thank you.

Oh by the way all three of us would like 20 minute talks if that is okay.

Best wishes,
Matt

On 5/30/18, 9:13 AM, "Pusztai, Laszlo" <pusztai.laszlo at wigner.mta.hu> wrote:

    Dear Matt,

    On 2018-05-30 14:11, Tucker, Matthew G. wrote:

    > Please can you change me email address in your list to this one and I
    > rarely check my STFC one anymore so I just found your email.

    Good God, I'm sorry... I've changed your e-mail now (I hope...)

    > Will you be running tutorials before the main meeting again and if so
    > what day will they start and how much will that package be?

    It was planned -- but at the moment, there is only one applicant, so...
    My next task is to ask the participants explicitly if they are
    interested (I'll do this fast, I promise...). I would say, if the number
    of applicants is less than 5 then this, we should probably skip it.

    One more 'full' day would be an extra ca. 100 EUR (just as a full day
    during the conference).

    > All being well my two postdocs Marshall and Yuanpeng should also be
    > coming to the conference, so I have cc'd them here and please add them
    > to your email list.

    Thanks, they are added now -- I'm reserving rooms for them, too, just to
    be sure (I hope it's OK).

    Thanks,
    Regards,
    Laszlo