[RMCProfile-users] Generating starting files from topas refinement

Mikkel Juelsholt mikkel.juelsholt at chem.ku.dk
Tue Dec 15 21:26:06 GMT 2020

Dear all

I have some x-ray total scattering data that I have done Rietveld refinement on using Topas academic.
I know it should be possible to use af topas refinement instead of a GSAS refinement, but I don't know how to generate the starting files from my topas refinement and I cannot find any tutorials that show how to do it.

Should I just use the data2config command on the .inp instead of the .TBL file?

I hope someone can help.

Best regards Mikkel

Mikkel Juelsholt
PhD. student

University of Copenhagen
Nanoscience Centre & Department of Chemistry
Universitetsparken 5, 772-02-1-C106B
2100 København Ø