[RMCProfile-users] How to generate *.TBL file for RMCProfile refinement

Tristan Barbier tristan.barbier at ensicaen.fr
Tue Jan 21 17:05:40 GMT 2020

Dear,

I am a new RMCProfile user and I am emailing you regarding a very simple question (all my apologies for that).
After doing all the tutorials I am trying to start performing my first real refinement,
however, I am not able to create the *.TBL file by using GSAS-II software.
The tutorial says that using the PUBTABLE function, GSAS software can produce such a file.

Do GSAS-II still able to produce such a file?
Is it possible to use another file format through data2config for generating the files we need for the refinement?

Thank you very much for your help,

Best Regards,

Tristan
	Tristan BARBIER
Maître de conférences - Laboratoire CRISMAT : +33(0)2 31 45 26 17
6, boulevard Maréchal Juin - CS 45053 - 14050 Caen cedex 4
 <https://fb.me/Ensicaen>	 <https://twitter.com/ensicaen>  	 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/ensicaen-officiel-50403119/>  	 <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMcgCt5ivQK4Tss5KeweGKQ>	   	www.ensicaen.fr <https://www.ensicaen.fr/>Faites un geste pour l'environnement, n'imprimez ce mail que si nécessaire