[RMCProfile-users] How to generate *.TBL file for RMCProfile refinement

Poree Victor Alexis (PSI) victor.poree at psi.ch
Mon Jan 27 14:21:24 GMT 2020

Dear Tristan,

The PUBTABLE function is a feature of GSAS ("1") and is not present in GSAS-II. The common way to proceed was to refine the data using the first GSAS program, from which you could then obtain the required files. However, a new version of GSAS-II was discussed recently, which could be compatible with RMCProfile.

Best regards,

Victor Porée
Laboratory for Neutron Scattering and Imaging (LNS)
Paul Scherrer Institut
WHGA 142
Forschungsstrasse 111
5232 Villligen PSI