[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] Run time while using RMCProfile

Sumit Khadka sumitkhadka08 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:45:38 BST 2020

Hi Dr Zhang,

Thank you. I will definitely look into the linux version and email you if I
have any further questions on that.
Definitely waiting for the school, hope they do some online version if
possible.
So, in terms of recognizing a good fit, what different parameters can we
inspect to get an idea of a good fit, the obvious one being the chi^2
values.

Regards,

Sumit Khadka
University of Houston, Physics