[RMCProfile-users] [EXTERNAL] Run time while using RMCProfile

Zhang, Yuanpeng zhangy3 at ornl.gov
Fri Sep 18 16:05:33 BST 2020

Hi Sumit,

For sure if you have problems setting up linux version running on cluster, just let me know.

Concerning the way to tell whether we have a good fit, I would stay with the obvious one you mentioned, i.e. the chi^2. But I do have something to say about it. Currently, we have already implemented a way to automatically adjust weights for various datasets involved in the fit, on the fly. You can track the chi^2 data for all datasets in the file, for example, stem_name-00.log to see how chi^2 is performing for all datasets simultaneously. You can find more information about this in the manual (if you go to the appendix of latest version manual, you will find it). Any concerns about this, let me know.

Cheers,
yuanpeng

--

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang
Computational Instrument Scientist

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1 bethel valley road, Oak Ridge, TN 37830, US
Mobile: +1(865)-335-4818
Email: zhangy3 at ornl.gov<mailto:zhangy3 at ornl.gov> | Web: https://www.iris2020.net<https://www.iris2020.net/>