[RMCProfile-users] Issue with multiple scattering paths - EXAFS

Zhang, Yuanpeng zyroc1990 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 02:08:07 BST 2020

Hi Martin,

I grabbed the files you sent me offline and ran RMC with it but I did not see any issues with the results, at least no `NaN`s in my output.

I suppose you were using another version of RMCProfile than mine. For your reference, I am using the latest one downloaded from our website:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmcprofile/files/Version_6.7.8/

If still any issues, please let me know.

Cheers
Yuanpeng

--

Dr. Yuanpeng Zhang
Computational Instrument Scientist

Oak Ridge National Laboratory
1 bethel valley road, Oak Ridge, TN 37830, US
Mobile: +1(865)-335-4818
Email: zhangy3 at ornl.gov | Web: https://www.iris2020.net <https://www.iris2020.net/>